How To Run With A Naked Werewolf (Naked Werewolf, #3) - Molly Harper
Anna Moder is the former human doctor to the wolf pack outside Grundy, Alaska. She learns her abusive ex-husband discovered her whereabouts and needs to leave her new home to avoid detection. While she is on the run, she rescues a man, Caleb Graham, from a shooting. Telling her “no doctors” she helps the man recuperate while journeying with him on his job as a bounty hunter.

I have been wanting to read my first Molly Harper book for a while now, and I am so glad that I finally did. I am definitely going to need to back-track and read some more of her books.

I love Anna’s sarcastic humor. The dialog is amusing. She is a strong character yet she was stuck in an unhealthy relationship. This could so easily happen to anyone.

I enjoyed both Anna and Caleb’s personalities. They were both strong in their own ways and good for each other.

The story was original. I liked that they were on the road together for most of the novel. There are also some compelling twists throughout the novel to keep you interested. I flew through this 352 page book with ease. It was really hard to put down.

ARC provided by Edelweiss in exchange for an honest review.