North: The Lycans - Suzanne Fuller
Lycan, Riley Olssen, life drastically changes when her parents uproot her from her home in Veldez, Alaska to her father’s pack in Sweden. She discovers a supernatural community she didn’t know existed as well as a life of danger and impending war.

Suzanne Fuller did a great job with Riley Olssen’s character development. Riley’s life goes through many changes. As a reader, it was easy to follow her emotions and understanding of what was happening. Riley is a likable character with many strengths.

I also enjoyed the somewhat Romeo and Juliet (without the dying) relationship between Riley and Jesper. The conflict between the two families made the story all the more interesting. I like that Jesper does what he thinks is right instead of blindly following his family.

North: The Lycans is a refreshing shape shifter story. It has nonstop action that will keep you on the edge of your seat. I can’t wait to read the next book in the series.

Complimentary copy provided publisher via manicreaders.com in exchange for an honest review.