Off Limits: An Aces Hockey Novella - Kelly Jamieson

Jenna McFadden brings her new boyfriend home for the holidays.  Chicago Aces NHL player, Andrew Ross, goes home for the holidays to the family that took him in as a kid.  He is jealous of Jenna’s new boyfriend despite that fact that she is off limits.

Kelly Jamieson Lights the Lamp with Off Limits: a fantastic addition to the Aces Hockey Series!

My heart went out to Andrew.  He had a tough upbringing and was fortunate to be taken in by the McFadden’s.  It is no wonder he was worried about pursuing a relationship with Jenna.  He is a great guy who is easy to root for.

Jenna is a fun heroine.  She has liked her brother’s best friend, Andrew, ever since they were kids.  She is sweet and driven.  She has a great family.

I love that the story was told from both Andrews’ and Jenna’s viewpoints.  It gives the reader a good understanding of both character's perspectives. Not to mention, the mental side comments are priceless, especially Andrew’s opinion of Jenna’s boyfriend.

I enjoyed the plot.  It was credible and heartfelt.  The story is well-written, hard to put down, and has a great ending.  Off Limits is a must-read for anyone who enjoys sports romances.

Complimentary copy provided by NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.