Home Ice (Las Vegas Sinners Series Book 4) - Katie Kenyhercz

Olympic figure skating hopeful, Lorelai Kelly, is recovering from a broken ankle while staring in the Sin City on Ice show. NHL star, Dylan Cole recently suffered a shattered heart. Sharing the same rink, the two meet and have the potential to heal each other’s wounds.

Home Ice is a heartfelt sports romance with lovable characters.

Dylan is a sweetheart. Despite being the youngest captain in the NHL, as well as the team’s leading scorer, he is shy. I love that he is not cocky.

Lorelai is driven to win a gold medal in the next Olympics after breaking her ankle. She has made sacrifices her whole life for her dream. I like that she opens up to Dylan and does something for herself.

The two have a lot in common. Both are dedicated and motivated. They make an extremely cute couple. I could see the media going crazy for them.

The theme and plot were credible and engaging. Katie Kenyhercz does a wonderful job with her character development. The Las Vegan Sinners is a great series that I will continue to follow.

Complimentary copy provided via manicreaders.com in exchange for an honest review.