Heir of the Dog - Hailey Edwards

Half-blood Fae-human, Marshal Thierry Thackeray, is approached by the Faerie High Court to help settle a truce between the Seelie and Unseelie Courts.

Hailey Edwards wrote another outstanding novel. I cannot get enough of this series. It is well-written; the attention to detail commendable and imaginative. The descriptions and plot are amazing.

Thierry is a brilliant heroine. She is young and clever; a great trait for a Fae. I like that she was raised a human and continually needs to remind herself of the Fae's deceits. I like that she is noble and follows through with what she believes is best.

I enjoyed the addition of Rook. I really wanted to like him, but I was never certain if he was trustworthy. His character kept the story interesting and unpredictable.

I love the descriptions of the fairy realm. It was easy to visualize the intriguing world. I enjoyed the characters. They are well-developed, fascinating, and believable.

I loved this story. I cannot wait for third book in the series Lie Down with Dogs.

Complimentary copy provided publisher via manicreaders.com in exchange for an honest review.