Reality Check (To Love a Wildcat Book 4) - V.L. Locey

Wildcat team owner Isabelle Lancourt and Head Coach Philip Moore have been at odds. When Lancourt decides to go to Russia to sign a hot prospect, Coach Moore tags along uninvited. Things get steamy in Siberia, and the couple need to determine if a relationship can happen.

I like that Isabelle is an admirable businesswoman and person. She is strong and will not be taken advantage of. She is a classy woman who is easy to respect.

Philip is a commendable coach. I appreciate that he takes care of himself and his loved ones. He is loyal and extremely likeable.

I valued that Isabelle and Philip have numerous similarities. They both loved their departed spouses and deserve a second romance.

I enjoyed the owner/coach aspect of the story. I love hockey romances, and it was nice to read a book from this perspective.

V. L. Locey did an admirable job writing Reality Check. It is well-written and has an engaging plot with some interesting surprises.

Complimentary copy provided publisher via manicreaders.com in exchange for an honest review.