Campus Cravings - Syneca Featherstone, Annabeth Albert, LA Witt, Sara York, Bianca Sommerland, Dalton Diaz, Mia Downing, Whitley Gray, KyAnn Waters, Cassandra Carr

Campus Cravings by KyAnn Waters, Whitley Gray, Cassandra Carr, Mia Downing, Annabeth Albert, Dalton Diaz, Bianca Sommerland, Sara York, LA Witt

I enjoyed every story in this collection.  My two favorites were Cassandra Carr: The Eloquent Jock  and  Bianca Sommerland: Solid Education.

Cassandra Carr: The Eloquent Jock Hockey player Brendan Kohl is in the closet.  When he becomes a TA for Dr. Scott Greenfield, he experiences a never before felt connection. The Eloquent Jock is a five-star story that is now one of my favorites by Cassanda Carr. I love Brendon.  He puts his team before himself, wanting to make sure they do not suffer as a result of his sexual preference.  He is a likable character that I wanted to flourish.

Bianca Sommerland: Solid Education Vet Sciences Professor Derek Paulson has misjudged student, Gage Tackett.  He sees him in a new light when Gage seeks Derek’s help to save a frostbitten stray dog.  I loved this story.  It was heartwarming and wonderful.  Gage is an amazing character that has suffered and deserves happiness.  Being an animal lover it was easy to appreciate both characters.

Campus Cravings is an entertaining anthology.  I enjoyed that each story in the collection took place at Cathia University.  While each narrative was very different, having them take place at the same campus united them.