Kiss of a Dragon (Fallen Immortals 1) - Paranormal Fairytale Romance - Alisa Woods

Alisa Woods created another spectacular shifter serial, Kiss of a Dragon. Lucian, Dragon Prince to the House of Smoke must take a human mate to produce an heir and continue a treaty with the Fae.  He enlists the help of Arabella Sharp, to help find him a mate, but the only person that interest him is Arabella.  This contemporary PNR takes place in Seattle.

I’m a huge fan of wolf-shifter stories, but I love that Alisa Woods decided to write a dragon shifter serial this time around.  Kiss of a Dragon is creative and attention grabbing.  I love that the dragons protect the unknowing humans.  I also, love the explanation about how they stay hidden.  The story was full of action and conspiracy.  The House of Smoke has some attention-grabbing adversaries.

Lucian is a likeable hero.  His previous mate died, and he feels unwarranted guilt for her passing.  He is noble and protective.  Arabella is brave and honorable.  She is a lawyer who defends women who are in bad situations.  I think it is admirable that she does a lot of her work pro bono.  She is a caring individual whom you cannot help but respect.  Both characters are very well-developed.  They have a wonderful chemistry.  I love how the story ended, and I am anxious for the second book of this 9-book series.

Complimentary copy provided in exchange for an honest review.