Jax (Immortals of New Orleans) (Volume 7) - Kym Grosso

Jax Chandler, Alpha of the Agrestis Wolves is captured and tortured by demons.  Upon his escape, he helps free a fellow victim, Katrina Livingston, the woman he suspects is his mate and has caused him nothing but grief. The two are determined to put a stop to the demons’ plan.

Kym Grosso’s Jax is an exciting and action-packed novel that is full of unexpected twist.

I like both Jax and Katrina.  They have an intense chemistry.  They are both strong and determined.  Their characters are well-developed and believable.

I found the conversations between Jax, Jake and Finn humorous.  I also, appreciated Jax’ pep talk to his wolves.  There are definitely many amusing conversations and comment throughout the book.

The plot is substantial.  I love that it draws in character from the previous books.  There are a lot of clever things that happen that keep the story full of suspense.  The epilogue was intriguing, making me anxious for the next book.

Complimentary copy provided by the author/publisher in exchange for an honest review.