Two Renegade Realms (Realm Walkers) - Donita K. Paul

Two Renegade Realms takes place two years after One Realm Beyond. Cantor, Bixby, and Dukmee are on a quest to find the legendary, Chomountain, and save the realm from an impending attack.

I enjoyed how the characters developed both mentally and physically since the previous book; especially Cantor who seemed to have undergone the most changes. I still appreciate his relationship between him and his dragon Bridger. They have an amusing connection that keeps growing and retains the reader interest. Bridger is such a goof you cannot help but love him.

There was a stretch I felt dragged a little but overall the plot was carefully thought out and original. Towards the end of the novel, it had a more science fiction feel.

Donita K. Paul is an exceptional writer. She has a talent for visualization, symbolism, and creativity.

Two Renegade Realms is a fun book for a young adult or adult. It in an imaginative read with Christian values and beliefs. This is a book that I would encourage my eleven-year-old son and his friends to read. I also think the series would make great movies.

Complimentary copy provided by NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.